UsPLM, Inc. is a software company in New York State, USA. We develop an integrated, scalable drone fleet management solution for UAS operations. We provide end-to-end solutions and consulting services to UAS operation centers, UAS manufacturers, government agencies and research scientists who are involved in developing and operating UAS fleets.
UAS as a tool or service has been quickly adopted by industrial applications and research scientists. Efficient and safe UAS operations require secure data management and smart decision support systems for mission planning, execution, monitoring, real-time data analytics, and regulatory compliance assurance. The tools currently available in the marketplace for UAS operations are highly scattered. UAS operation managers and remote pilots are facing with the challenges of:
- Managing heterogeneous asset data: physical components, computational algorithms, flight logs, maintenance history, incident reporting, relevant documents;
- Efficient resource configuration (appropriate UAVs, payloads, algorithms) and service consultation (weather, traffic, regulation) for mission planning with uncertainties;
- UAS real-time data processing and analysis, as well as multi-UAV operations;
- Prevention of and forensics analysis for accidents and incidents.
A service-oriented architecture (SOA) based, enterprise-scale software that
- Supports industrial standards to increase data interoperability among various subsystems and external services;
- Provides intelligent, dynamic mission planning and risk assessment algorithms to mitigate mission uncertainties;
- Supports automated machine learning and big data analytics for efficient data processing and real-time analysis;
- Maintains a mission “Digital Thread” that connects the UAS lifecycle data to facilitate forensics analysis and assure regulatory compliance.